Our Mission Statement
The West Tennessee Home Builders Association is the voice of the building industry, advancing home ownership through public policy, education, networking and professionalism in the 21 counties of the Grand Division of West Tennessee.
West Tennessee Home Builder's Association Member Code of Ethics
Before any firm or individual can belong to the West Tennessee Home Builder's Association the following Code of Ethics must be subscribed to:
- Members shall constantly seek to provide better values, so that a greater share of people may enjoy the benefits of home ownership.
- Members shall strive to develop efficiency in the building industry.
- Members shall act at all times to contribute their knowledge in building to the best interest of those they serve.
- Members shall not obtain any business by means of fraudulent statements or by use of implications unwarranted by fact or reasonable profitability.
- Members shall comply both in spirit and letter with rules and regulations prescribed by law and government agencies for the health, safety and progress of the community.
- Members shall be alert to examine proposed or enacted national, state and local legislation detrimental to social, economic and political progress.
- Members shall not perform, or cause to be performed any act which would tend to reflect poorly on or bring into disrepute any part of the building industry.