Membership Provides Many Advantages & Benefits
When you join the West Tennessee Home Builders Association, you also become a member of the Home Builder Association of Tennessee (HBAT) and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). This "3-in-1" membership structure offers you many benefits , including:
- The opportunity to grow your business by building relationships with other members. Through informal networking or more structured events like Business Builders or Builders Roundtables, you have the chance to let others know about your business, and what services and products you offer.
- The chance to raise your company's visibility in the industry through association sponsorships, participation on committees or councils, and to raise consumer awareness about your business through trade shows and advertising opportunities.
- Member discounts on booth purchases for trade shows produced by WestTNHBA throughout West Tennessee.
- Builder members can purchase the WestTNHBA New Home Limited Warranty or the Remodeler's Limited Warranty to provide peace of mind for both you and your customer.
- Members receive discounts on some types of insurance, including Builders Risk and Worker's Compensation coverage.
- Members-only access to sample contracts, punch lists, advertising materials and other items that can help you improve the professional image of your company.
- Through NAHB's Member Advantage Program, members receive discounts on purchases of building supplies, office supplies, shipping, GM vehicles, technology and items such as FTD floral bouquets and Omaha steaks. In addition, members have access to savings on many items, including cellular phones, through National Purchasing Partners.
- Builders who enroll in the HBAT Rebate Program, open only to HBA members, receive quarterly rebate checks on products they regularly use in remodeling and new construction projects. Depending on the number of products used, the rebate checks can easily exceed the yearly dues amount.
- Discounts on professional designation courses and training seminars offered locally, or sometimes at the state and national levels.
- Through NAHB, members can purchase educational materials, obtain legal support, and participate in webinars that keep them abreast of developments in the housing industry to give them information on how to improve their business.
- Access to TelaMed+, a 24/7 phone consultation service that links you directly to U.S. Board Certified Doctors and Pediatricians. Participation in this program can greatly reduce out-of-pocket healthcare expenses, decrease exposure to crowded waiting rooms--all for one low monthly price.
- Advocacy for pro-housing initiatives at the local, state and national levels.
- Association communications to keep you informed about the home building industry, association events and activities, and codes and regulations that impact your business.
As you can see, there are many direct benefits to being a part of West Tennessee Home Builders Association!